God can turn any marriage into a masterpiece.
Every Marriage is unique, expressed by the colorful personalities of each spouse and textured by the circumstances at play in their lives. Blending these to make marriage work is a divinely inspired art form — challenging to master but definitely worth the effort.
For more than 35 years, FamilyLife® has been helping couples discover God’s plan for relationships. Now, in this six-session study for small groups, we weave together expert teaching, engaging stories, man-on-the-street interviews, humorous vignettes and much more to portray the hope and beauty of God’s design.
This study guide* is full of information and projects to help you live what you learn through six dynamic sessions:
- Love Happens: God's Purpose and Plan
- Love Fades: Overcoming Isolation
- Love Dances: Fulfilling Our Responsibilities
- Love Interrupted: Communication and Conflict
- Love Sizzles: Experiencing Real Intimacy
- Love Always: Leaving a Lasting Legacy
With minimal preparation, The Art of Marriage small-group study equips leaders to engage marriages of nearly every phase and hue.
Get ready to make a masterpiece of your marriage through The Art of Marriage.