Our resources are grouped in approximately 11 themed categories to help you browse our full range of products quickly and conveniently.
You can use the Search box at the top right of the page you're on to look for resources.
- All search terms are matched against product names, descriptions and the product code.
- Try to keep search terms short and to the point.
- Multiple search words are supported. Results containing all of your search terms are ranked higher than those which don't.
- Common words such as 'are' and 'is' as well as words below 3 characters are automatically removed from your search terms.
3. Using the Shopping Cart
Once you've decided that you would like to place an order, click on the green "add to cart" button in the middle of your product page. You can also use the "add to cart" button when browsing through category pages.
When you click on "add to cart" you can either continue shopping or proceed to the secure checkout.
In the secure checkout page you can:
a. Checkout as a guest
b. Register an account
c. Login in as a returning customer
Once you have confirmed your existing shipping details or entered your new shipping details, click on "bill and ship to this address".
You should receive a shipping quote from Australia Post. Options will generally offer shipping via regular parcels or express post.
When select your shipping method you will be asked to confirm your order. At this point you can redeem any coupons or gift vouchers that you may have.
After you click "continue" at the bottom of the order confirmation page, you then can enter your credit card details. At this stage our only store accepts VISA and Mastercard. When you click pay for order your payment will be processed by our secure payment gateway and the placement of your order is complete.
4. Out of Stock items
If you see a product with the "add to cart" button missing, it simply means that the particular product is temporarily out of stock. If you would like find out more about when a product will be available please call our office on 03 9014 7584 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Power to Change Privacy Statement
Power to Change is committed to providing you with the highest levels of customer service. This includes protecting your privacy in accordance with the National Privacy Principals (Commonwealth Privacy Act 1988). The following outlines how we use your information and protect your privacy.
Your personal information
Personal information held by Power to Change may include your name, current and previous addresses, telephone /mobile phone number, email address, and credit card details.
When we do receive credit card details they are processed via a secure e-payment gateway (Securepay) Credit Card information is destroyed after a order is completed. We then do not have access to that financial information.
How we collect personal information
Power to Change collects personal information in a number of ways, including:
- Directly from you, when you create an account in our online store.
- From third parties (ie cookies)
- From our own records
How we use your personal information
Your personal information may be used in order to:
- Provide the services you require
- Administer and manage those services, including charging and billing for services
- Inform you of ways the services provided to you could be improved
- Conduct appropriate checks for credit-worthiness and for fraud
- Research and develop our services
- Gain an understanding of your information and communication needs in order for us to provide you with better Service
- Maintain and develop our business systems and infrastructure, including testing and upgrading of these systems
When we disclose your personal information
For the purposes set out above we may disclose your personal information to organisations outside Power to Change. The organisations to which we disclose information include:
Outsourced service providers (if applicable) who manage the services we provide to you, including:
- Banks and other financial institutions
- Customer enquiries
- Mailing systems
- Billing and debt-recovery services
- Information technology services
- Installation, maintenance and repair services
Your representatives (e.g. your authorised representatives or legal advisors)
- Credit-reporting and fraud-checking agencies
- Credit providers for credit related purposes such as credit-worthiness, credit rating, credit provision and financing
- Our professional advisors, including our accountants, auditors and lawyers
- Government and regulatory authorities and other organisations, as required or authorised by law
- Organisations involved in:
A transfer / sale of all or part of our assets or business (including accounts and trade receivables) Managing our corporate risk and funding functions (e.g. securitisation) other telecommunication and information service providers
- our related companies
Help us to ensure we hold information
Power to Change takes all reasonable precautions to ensure that the personal information we collect, use and disclose is accurate, complete and up-to-date. However, the accuracy of that information depends to a large extent on the information you provide. That's why we recommend that you:
- Let us know if there are any errors in your personal information
- Keep us up to date with changes to personal information such as your name and address
Security of personal information
We take all reasonable steps to ensure that your personal information is secure including using a cloud-based information system which satisfies security industry protocols.
You can access your personal information
You have a right to access your personal information, subjects to some exceptions allowed by law. If you would like to do so, please let us know. You may be required to put your request into writing for security reasons.
Power to Change reserves the right to charge a fee for searching and providing access to your information.
How to contact us
If you have any questions in relation to privacy, please contact us on (03) 9014 7584 between 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
Alternatively, you can write to us at Power to Change, PO Box 565, Mulgrave, Victoria, 3170 or email us at email@example.com