For those desiring to take steps in their Christian life and discipleship, to break free from bondage to the past and experience healing, Emotional Healthy Spirituality is an eight-session video-based Bible study on the integration of emotional health and contemplative spirituality.
Many sincere followers of Christ, followers who are really passionate for God, join a church, participate weekly in a small group, serve with their gifts, and who are considered 'mature,' remain stuck at a level of spiritual immaturity, especially when faced with interpersonal conflicts and crises.
The Emotionally Healthy Spirituality video study and companion study guide offer a strategy for discipleship that address this void, offering powerful pathways to transformation that will help people mature into a faith filled with authenticity and a profound love for God.
The eight sessions include:
- The Problem of Emotionally Unhealthy Spirituality
- Know Yourself that You May Know God
- Going Back in Order to Go Forward
- Journey through the Wall
- Enlarge Your Soul through Grief and Loss
- Discover the Rhythms of the Daily Office and Sabbath
- Grow into an Emotionally Healthy Adult
- Go to the Next Step to Develop a Rule of Life